Sunday, February 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!

















Today is my wonderful Dad's birthday! Shauna and I have always felt extremely blessed to have such a great Dad. Visit Shauna's blog to read why my Dad is so special. She says it much better than I ever could.





On a side note--the other day Luke saw a Dave Ramsey book in the guest bedroom with Dave's face on the cover and said "Paw Paw." (He still says Paw Paw for both granddads because he just can't say "granddad" yet.) I thought that would really make my Dad proud because my Dad hates debt just like Dave Ramsey and always taught us that things shouldn't be bought with credit. I can see a resemblance.

3 comments:

Jeff Olson said...

how come you didn't tell how Luke said "Nana" to a picture of Hilary Clinton?

i think you guys have really done well with the no-debt, no-credit stuff... especially for a one income family. kudos. -shauna

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I am so thankful for my two wonderful daughters and son-in-laws and Luke & Lily. I am a blessed man!
P.S. I don't have a problem with Luke thinking I look like Dave Ramsey, but he might!
Love you more than you will ever know,
Dad

Liz said...

omigosh they look just alike!