Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Enjoying the Sunshine



We have been enjoying the sunshine the past few days. I seriously think I have Seasonal Affective Disorder, so the sunshine has been awesome. It's supposed to get cold and rainy this weekend--bummer.



On Sunday, Mark, Luke and I went to ride the Cedar Rock Railroad. It is a little train that runs through a park in Cedar Park. Luke seemed to enjoy the train ride and will say, "choo-choo" when talking about a train. It is probably something we will do over and over again because a ticket is only $2.50 a person and I'm sure it will entertain Luke for the next few years.

Thanks to the nice weather, we have been able to go to the park during the day. He finally transitioned to one nap during the day (usually from 12ish-2ish), so we have been going to the park in the morning before lunch. I didn't bring my camera, but I did get some pictures of Luke playing in the backyard this afternoon. I think I've said it before--he LOVES to be outside. So cold, rainy days are loooong days for us. I am thankful there are two nice parks nearby so we can play. Luke lately seems to get pretty bored in the backyard. I really want to get this for him; I think it would provide a lot of entertainment--and probably create a BIG mess. But that's okay; that's what baths are for.



I couldn't resist posting the picture below. I think Luke is making such a cute face.

6 comments:

Cristi said...

Those pics are soooo cute. Makes me want to meet Brody TODAY!! Luke's face is priceless in that last pic. You'd think he's already training for the Hook Uh Horns! He's so dang cute. If my son is half as cute as Luke, I will be one happy mom! Happy Valentines Day! Love, Cristi

Shauna Lynn said...

i totally have SAD too. that last picture is too cute... he's already working on some modeling looks.

Anonymous said...

he is so adorable!! those are great pics!

Jim and Sharon said...

Everytime I see a new picture of Luke, I think it is the cutest yet! I love the UT outfit and football. I HAVE to have that one framed....The train ride has Luke mesmerized - must take after his PawPaw on that one. I love Luke's expressions - priceless.
Love,
Grammy

David James said...

That last picture is a total Zoolander "magnum" pose. Too cute.

Anonymous said...

You are getting to be quite the picture taker. The fact that you captured those looks he makes is amazing. I agree with Grammy, I want a framed picture. Nana