I’ll update the blog again. I still need to post pictures from Luke’s birthday party at Maggie and Jo’s and I want to do a post talking about all the stuff he is doing at 3 years old—including potty training!! I have not been feeling well and have zero energy. So far, this pregnancy is shaping up to be exactly like my pregnancy with Luke, which is why I think I’ll have another boy. I am sick every morning and just feel pretty blah all day. I am two weeks away from my second trimester, so maybe I’ll start feeling better soon. I think I’ve said it before, but as unpleasant as this is, I am thankful for these symptoms and what they mean.
4 comments:
Just when I think Luke can't get any cuter....another picture comes along that melts my heart!!
I know it is an effort to update the blog - but we really do love it when you do!!
Here's hoping the second trimester will bring with it some renewed energy and NO MORE morning sickness!!!!
Love - Ammy
Hello From Germany! Tomorrow a.m. we come home. Yea! I will try and remember to send you the pictures we took at the birthday party in case you want them for the blog. So, so sorry you are still feeling sick. Hope it goes away soon. hugs and tons of love to you, Mark and Luke. Maggie
sorry you are not feeling well...hopefully, it will go away soon! update us when you can!! i can't wait to hear how potty training is going!
I know you are feeling kind of lousy but I know that you are thankful for the life growing inside of you. We too, are thankful for the new little one- girl or boy. Love the picture of Luke. I can't believe he is already 3. It goes so fast. Enjoy! Enjoy! Even the potty training. Also, keep blogging b/c you won't remember things when you get older. Love you, Nana
Post a Comment