Sunday, January 1, 2006

Resolutions for the New Year

Suz here....Well, it's that time again. Time to think about my goals for 2006. Sadly, I don't think I achieved any of my goals from last year. That is actually very sad. But, there's always a chance to start again, right? At UT I took this educational psychology class. I can't remember the name of it. It was about study habits or something like that. Anyway, I remember we talked about the importance of setting goals and that your goals must be "specific and measurable." So, here are my goals for 2006.....

1. Lose at least 50 pounds.
2. Go to the gym at least 3 times a week.
3. Become really healthy so that I can have a healthy pregnancy (that's not really specific I guess).
4. Spend more time with Jesus (again not a specific goal but a good one!)

I have a few more goals that I can't share with the millions of people that read this blog. I think 2006 is the year I will really achieve my goals.

1 comment:

Shauna Lynn said...

legend for this post:
1 person = 500,000 readers