Suz here....Mark and I don't feel well. We have had a lazy weekend. Both of us don't have any energy and I can't breathe through half of my nose. I hate when that happens--it drives me CRAZY! Last night I woke up coughing/choking and I think I scared Mark. He sat right up and started patting my back. Then he went to get my cough syrup. What a good husband I have.
Last night we went to eat with Cristi and William and Jake and Kim at Cheddar's. Then we went over to Jake and Kim's new house in Pflugerville. Their house is very nice and they have lots of space. Mark and I didn't feel quite up to par but we wanted to at least get out of the house for the day and see our friends who we rarely get to see. It was fun to catch up with Cristi and Kim and the guys went upstairs and watched sports or something boring like that :)
Let me throw a little pity party for myself real quick.....because I am a teacher I cannot even start to think about missing work tomorrow even though I am sick. Why? If I am going to miss I would have to go up to my school today and spend a couple of hours getting things ready just to miss tomorrow. I think that is really sad. AND--at what other job do you make what teachers make (we all know about what that is and it's not much) and then you have to spend tons of YOUR OWN money on your classroom just to have a decent room for your students. But I know people don't go into teaching for the money.
I'll probably think it is the best job ever when June comes around and I am off for two months.....
2 comments:
What a great site! Cristi and I need to get on board.
Good picture of RT:)
Hope y'all are feeling better today.
Happy Monday!:)
Oops, it's me...again. I'm "anonymous".
William
Post a Comment