Sunday, January 1, 2006

New Year's Day v. 2.0

Is it just me, or did New Year's Day 2006, seem like any other day of the year? It sure didn't feel like New Year's Day to me. Was it that it fell on a Sunday? Or perhaps because there were no college football bowl games on?

I'm officially declaring Monday, January 2, 2006, as my New Year's Day 2006. After taking Molly to the vet, I'm coming home and parking myself in front of the TV and watching football. By my count, I can see all or part of about five games tomorrow. The day will begin with the Cotton Bowl at 10 a.m. and will be capped off at 8 p.m. with the Sugar Bowl.

-Mark

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are actually waking up to watch the Cotton Bowl? That is 8 am out here. That is just MUCH too early for football! The Alabama alumni association is having a get together. I may swing by before I pick up your brother. Don't forget, Texas also plays Memphis in BBall tomorrow too!