Monday, January 16, 2006

I love 3 day weekends!

Suz here....It was so nice to have another day off. After the UT Celebration, we went to Matt's and didn't get home until 10ish. So, it was very nice to sleep in this morning. We went to Belton for lunch with Jim, Sharon, and Pat. We hadn't seen them in a while. I made two big batches of tortilla soup so I can have it all week. I am super excited about the Golden Globes tonight. My prediction is that "Brokeback Mountain" will win several awards. We haven't seen it, but it seems like it is the movie with the most "buzz." I would really like "Walk the Line" to win, at least for Joaquin Phoenix. I hope "Lost" wins for best tv drama, but I think "Grey's Anatomy" is giving it a run for it's money this year. Mark and I will each fill out a ballot and see who gets the most right. I think he beat me last year.

Back to work tomorrow......

1 comment:

The James Family said...

Suzanne snapped my streak last night. It wasn't even close. I had beaten her last year twice (Golden Globes and Oscars). When she picked the best Foreign Language film correctly, I knew it would be a long night. I bow down to the master...

Mark