Luke performed in his school's Spring Concert last Tuesday morning and did such a great job. We were so proud of him. The theme of the concert was Sunday School Favorites. His class sang "If You're Happy and You Know It" with one of the other classes and then they performed "I've Got the Joy in My Heart" on their own.
The last two weeks have been big weeks for all of us, but Luke has taken it all in stride and hasn't missed a beat.
If you want to skip all of the lining up, waving, silly faces and teacher instructions between songs, you can fast forward to the 1:20 and 4:10 sections of the video. :-)
10 comments:
So cute!
so fun! luke is by far the most talented!!
Birch is clapping and saying "Again!" We just watched Luke's performance for the second time and I think we're going for round three! He definitely doesn't have stage fright, which is great! I love his enthusiasm. Great performance, Luke!
So freakin' adorable. Luke is obviously VERY talented. :)
Luke outperformed them all. I am so glad I got to be there in person. Love, Nana
so cute. he is such a performer! be glad he wasn't the one laying on the floor through the whole thing.
I love that you have this recorded...how fun! Go Luke! Go Reid! Hope you're doing well with that precious new bundle. :)
Luke is a natural performer, no doubt. It makes me so happy to see him so engaged and doing exactly what he is supposed to do - unlike most of the others. He is like a ray of sunshine on a very dreary day.
Love you, Sunshine Boy!!
Ammy
Luke is such a smart little boy and it comes across in his stage performance. He was right on cue with the music and directions. I am such a proud Aunt!!
I love it! I'm glad he moved up to the front of the line. He did so well.
Post a Comment