Sunday, April 18, 2010

Ethan Harrison James

DSC_0096

Ethan was born at 7:33 a.m. on Monday, April 12.  He weighed 8 pounds 15 ounces and was 21 inches long.  He was 2 ounces bigger than Luke and an inch longer. I was kind of expecting him to be smaller than Luke based on the ultrasound estimates.  He is a little chunk—which is good because I absolutely love chunky babies.  I don’t know what I would do with a tiny little thing—he already seems so tiny.  He has really dark hair and kind of looks like a little Eskimo baby to me. :)  He is absolutely perfect.  We already love him so much.

8 comments:

Shauna Lynn said...

i love him already too. he is PRECIOUS!! I can't wait to see him next to his cousin BFF soon.

Stephanie said...

He is gorgeous Suzanne. I am so happy for you, Mark, and Luke! I hope the C-Section was a good experience for you too! Getting excited about Shauna tomorrow...

Jim and Sharon said...

I love this picture of Ethan. He looks like a little angel nestled in the clouds. So thankful that he is healthy and strong and that he is finally here!!!!!

Liz said...

so beautiful!

Becky said...

PERFECT!!!! What a fun reunion we are going to have this year. What a blessing! Praise God! We love you all, Becky

Elizabeth said...

wow you are good, already a blog post :) looking forward to meeting him!

Tom said...

He is a beautiful baby boy. He is such a blessing to us all. Love him so much already. Love, Nana

Cristi said...

He's adorable and we already love him too. Thanks for letting us come and see him!