Way to go!!!Do you give lessons?Mom
that is impressive...however I don't have an iPhone so I'm thinking I can't do this! Thanks again for your help last week and I look forward to seeing you and Luke all next year!! :) Have you decided to do Mops yet? I need to sign up!
Wow! I am impressed! Also, I think it would be pretty cool to have an iphone. I am glad you have one. Love you all, Nana
you know my login info... go ahead and do mine too, little buddy.
very impressive!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Way to go!!!
Do you give lessons?
Mom
that is impressive...however I don't have an iPhone so I'm thinking I can't do this! Thanks again for your help last week and I look forward to seeing you and Luke all next year!! :) Have you decided to do Mops yet? I need to sign up!
Wow! I am impressed! Also, I think it would be pretty cool to have an iphone. I am glad you have one. Love you all, Nana
you know my login info... go ahead and do mine too, little buddy.
very impressive!
Post a Comment