Luke got his first buzz cut today. I can’t get over how adorable it is on him. I love it! We went to Snip-Its, a salon geared towards kids. He did pretty good until he started getting hair in his mouth. Then he wasn’t happy and he kept getting more and more hair in his mouth while trying to get it out of his mouth. But we made it through and now Lukie B has his summer ‘do.
9 comments:
OH MY GOSH! HE IS ADORABLE!I LOVE his new do!
Sooo cute...I love it!!!!!!!!!!
Oh my! A buzz looks silly on Nate, but it's perfect for Luke! He is adorable, as usual!
He is so handsome. It'll be so much easier for mom and dad to keep, especially in the summer. I'm jealous of that straight hair!!!
He is adorable! I don't blame him for hating the hair in his mouth. Yuck!
He looks like an All- American boy, exceedingly good-looking with a summer tan and a million dollar smile. Watch out world......here comes Lukie B.!!
Absolutely the most adorable haircut...
Ammy
Although I voted for a flattop and lost, I want to go on record as saying that is one good looking little boy and a cute haircut. He will like having it short during the hot weather. I hope this gets me out of the doghouse.
Love,
Augie
I LOVE IT!!!!
I LOVE IT. Seriously, the boy could be a freakin' model! :) Ya'll sure do make a cute baby!
Post a Comment