Friday, May 22, 2009

I was tagged….

A Disney trip recap will be coming soon with pictures but I wanted to post this.

8 things I am looking forward to...
-Spending time with Mom, Dad, Shauna, Jeff and Lily tomorrow

- Woodson family reunion in June

- Jim and Sharon’s annual 4th of July celebration

- Having another baby

- Having Nana off for the summer
- Swimming in Maggie and Jo’s pool this summer

-Spending time with good friends next weekend

- U2 concert in October

8 things I did yesterday...
- Had my 2 week post D&C checkup

- Waited an hour and a half for the doctor

- Watched Toy Story a few times with Lukie B

- Watched the LOST season finale finally

- Took a surprisingly long nap
- Ate dinner at Chipotle with Mark and Luke

-Bought a few things at Sam’s

- Loaded our Disney pictures onto the computer

8 things I wish I could do...
- Stop procrastinating

- Have a housekeeper

- Have a personal chef so I wouldn’t have to cook

- Have a pool in the backyard
- Live next door to Jeff, Shauna and Lily

- Stop trying to be in control of everything

- Be more generous

- Make friends more easily

8 shows I watch...
- LOST

- 30 Rock

- Grey’s Anatomy
- The Office
- The Real Housewives of NYC

- American Idol (before it ended)
- Oprah

-Friday Night Lights

Speaking of American Idol….I saw this on a blog I read. It is the winner of the show, Kris Allen, leading worship at his church in Arkansas and singing a Chris Tomlin song. I definitely think the best and most talented person won the show!

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

Do you read Kelly's Korner Blog? I read this about Kris earlier and I thought that you might read her blog as well!

The James Family said...

Yes, that is where I got it from! It's so funny how we find these random blogs. I just recently started reading her blog.

Jim and Sharon said...

Sounds like you have a lot to look forward to...glad you got a good checkup....If Luke had been tagged, I think he would have mentioned Thomas, Woody, and Buzz Lightyear in his list somewhere! Maybe even Nemo and Mickey!!
Love to all - Ammy

Shauna Lynn said...

I should have put that I wish we lived next to y'all too... i was struggling on that one. i LOVE that Chris Tomlin song... makes me glad that I voted for Chris.

Liz said...

I have always liked Kris but never thought he really had a chance since the judges were pushing Adam and Danny so much. I was so happy that he won!