Friday, October 10, 2008

Hi Cheese

It's been a long time since we've updated.  I don't have time for a long update--Luke and I are off to Ikea, Target and Chick-fil-A--but I wanted to at least write a short update.  Luke is doing great at school.  He doesn't cry at all and says, "Yay school!" when we tell him he is going to school.  He also doesn't cry when he drop him off at the nursery at church.  He just goes right in and starts playing.  So those are great new developments!  He is REALLY into Thomas the Tank Engine these days.  He still likes the Wiggles too.  Lately he has been carrying around a tube of toothpaste with Thomas on it.  I had to convince him to leave it in the car before school yesterday. 

We bought one of these in the hopes that we will record more videos of Luke.  Here is a video from yesterday:

6 comments:

David James said...

Hiiii Lukie! He is growing so much. I love his new haircut. Grammy did a great job as always.

Enjoy the new Flip camera.

Love,
Uncle David

Jim and Sharon said...

Hi, Lukie James! We loved hearing about what you are learning in school. Tell Mommy and Daddy to keep those videos coming - now that they have the cute little Flip camera--cool!!
Love to all-
Ammy and PawPaw

Anonymous said...

what a sweetie! he is growing up so fast! i am glad that the nursery and school are going so well. that is great!

Shauna Lynn said...

thanks! now we can rotate between this and the luke counting video from May when lily cries for 'uuuuuke' about 87 times a day.

Tom said...

Cute, Cute, Cute! I love the fact that he uses his hands when he talks to express himself. It is nice to see a new update and video. I agree with Ammy to keep them coming. Love you all,
Augie and Nana

Pat said...

This is precious! It's hard to believe he is growing up so fast! I love these videos.

Love,
Aunt Pat