On Monday we went to the Sweet Berry Farm pumpkin patch with Nana, Shauna and Lily. We didn't stay too long. I think it was better suited for older kids. But Luke did get to see a couple of goats and lots of pumpkins. Today we went to the park and Luke wore his UT outfit from Maggie. It was finally cool enough to wear the pants and the jacket together!
I think he looks like a little coach in this picture. :)
7 comments:
Adorable. Look out Mack Brown cause LBJ is next in line! ;)
That last photo is one of the best ones yet of LBJ. It look like he's contemplating the next Colt McCoy play.
I love the one of Luke driving the pumpkin truck!
He is so cute in his Longhorn warmups. He is really putting on some height. Thanks for blogging - keep the pics coming.
Ammy
what a cutie!!
I love the UT outfit. We need to get a picture of Luke in his outfit and Lily in her cheerleader outfit. He is such a cutie. I was underwhelmed with the pumpkin patch but i love getting to hang with my favorite grandkids. Love you all, Nana
you are becoming quite the photographer! great job!
so cute! seriously... we do need to have a little longhorn photoshoot so we can blow it up at their graduation party!
Post a Comment