Sunday, October 26, 2008

Luke's Political Endorsement

Mark made this video of Luke the other day.  I guess the cat is out of the bag on which way we are voting this election.  My family (Suzanne) won't be too happy, but the good thing is they love all three of us no matter who we vote for.  I've been undecided until recently.  But reading things like this helped me make my decision.

9 comments:

David James said...

So goes Pheasant Ridge, so goes the nation.

You have some priceless videos.

Love,
Uncle David

Pat said...

I think Lukie James should run for president!! He is so smart!! This is the cutest thing I have ever seen. Thanks for sharing this.
Love,
Aunt Pat

Jim and Sharon said...

Out of the mouth of babes!!!!!!LBJ is now my political advisor. A vote for Pobama is a vote for Lukie James' future......
Ammy

Shauna Lynn said...

now it's only a matter of time before there is a 'lily says 'write in ron paul' video on youtube.

very cute.

Anonymous said...

Perfect! Luke has spoken. Pobama it is! I was just sitting here wondering who I would vote for.

Yes, there are a few Blue homes in Texas, not many but a few!

I had not seen those cute little video cams! Very Cool! Might need one of those!

Maggie

Get well Suz. We are thinkin' 'boutcha!

Keith, Tiffany, Owen and Delia said...

that is hilarious!

Big Daddy said...

Look out Ron Howard, here comes LBJ:) That is the cutest endorsement I have ever seen! If Pobama doesn't win with that kind of endorsement then the election must be rigged:)

Cristi said...

Adorable! Brody is right there with ya Luke! Love, Cristi

Tom said...

Well, I will have to agree with the majority that Luke's endorsement of Pobama is the best political commericial I've seen, red or blue. And of course we still love you all. Forever and ever. Nana