Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Trip Photos and a General Update

Here is one of my favorite photos from the trip.  It is a photo of the Portland Head Light in Cape Elizabeth, Maine:edited lighthouse

Below is a photo album of our trip to New England.  We had a great time and Mark already posted about most of what we did while we were on the trip.  We also ordered a photo book of the pictures, so be prepared to look at them again if I happen to see you sometime in the near future :)

We are really looking forward to celebrating the Fourth of July at Grammy and PawPaw's house on Friday and going to the parade.  The 4th is a huge deal in the James family and it was actually the first time I met Mark's parents and extended family 6 years ago on that date.  Jim and Sharon throw a great party and we really look forward to it every year.  I am planning to make these since they were such a big hit at my family reunion. 

Luke got sick over the weekend and is on an antibiotic for an ear infection.  I think he caught a little cold somewhere.  Sadly, we took Luke over to visit Brody, Cristi and William but did not know Luke was starting to get sick.  So far, it doesn't look like any germs were spread to little Brody, thank the Lord.  He seems to be doing better every day and I think he will be back to his usual happy self by Friday.

I plan to post an update soon about all the cute things Luke is doing now at 21 (almost 22) months.  He does and says new stuff all the time.  He did really, really well while staying with his grandparents while we were gone.  They all took wonderful care of him and he had so much fun.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are some awesome pictures, guys! i felt like i was there...it looks like you really lived up while you are there. i am glad!

i hope luke feels better soon!

Tom said...

Love the photo album. Ya'll really got to see and do alot. I really enjoyed the post that ya'll did while on the trip. Luke was truly a pleasure to keep. We too are looking forward to the 4th at the James. Love you all, Nana

Keith, Tiffany, Owen and Delia said...

i loved looking at the pictures. what a fun trip! i hope luke starts feeling better soon! i hope you guys have a happy 4th! i cant believe owen will be two!!! craziness!! tell lily we said happy birthday! tiff

Mrs. Colleen Ford said...

Hey Suzanne! It's always fun reading your blog. Your trip looks like it was a great experience. I read all of the days as Mark posted them. Looking forward to the next post!

David James said...

It looks like you all had a wonderful time.Your new camera came in very handy! I wish we had some of that cool weather down here right now.

David