Luke participated in a photo shoot last week. I use the word "participated" loosely because he pretty much ran all over the place and Laura had to follow him around and try to capture him if he ever stopped for a moment (which is/was RARE). Somehow Laura managed to get a lot of great photos of Luke. Check out her blog to see more photos of Luke. The photo below is one that she took. If you know anyone in the Houston area that needs a great photographer, send them to Laura.
7 comments:
He is a handsome little boy. I am definitely going to order some pictures. Love you all, Nana
i love all of the pics of luke!
he's so cute!!
How cute! I love the one of you and him! I didn't know she was here in Houston we may be using her in the near future! Thanks for the suggestion!
I loved the pictures! She really is good to capture Luke with his motor running full speed! Y'all come swim next week!
Love to All,
mj
Awesome photos. He big blues eyes are going to be popular with the ladies in a few years!
I love the close-up photo of his face.
Love,
David
Hey I love the update for the header. How did you do that? Also do you know how to set a password for these sites? I noticed some of your friends have them set. Hope you are doing well!
Post a Comment