Saturday, July 19, 2008

2 Links to Visit...

Mark and David had  a great time in San Francisco and they both came home with new iPhones.  Go to David's blog to read a recap of the ordeal they went through to get their iPhones and the other fun stuff they did on their trip. 

Also, make sure you look at these ADORABLE pictures of Lily that Shauna's friend, Laura, took.  Laura is a talented photographer and really captured Lily wonderfully.

I haven't felt like updating lately,  I'm not sure why.  There are so many things Luke is doing now that I want to write here since this is pretty much his only hope of a scrapbook of his childhood.  Hopefully the urge to blog will hit me soon and I will write an update about Luke.

Here are two recent pictures of Luke:

DSC_0010

DSC_0048

7 comments:

Tom said...

Well I am glad you wrote something and updated pictures of Luke. I have sure been missing him. We haven't seen him in over a week. That is just too long. Luke looks like a little football player. love you all, Nana

Anonymous said...

i know what you mean about blogging...i haven't felt like doing too much either. i love the pictures of lily and am heading over to david's blog now!!

Keith, Tiffany, Owen and Delia said...

i LOVE the football picture.tiff

Shauna Lynn said...

i can't believe they endured that to get iphones! the football pic is too cute!

Jim and Sharon said...

Cutest pictures ever!! I love that great, big smile he has -- pure delight. Love, Grammy

Pat said...

I am glad to see new pictures of Luke and Lily. They are adorable. Thanks for the update!

Mrs. Colleen Ford said...

Oh, my gosh he is getting bigger and bigger. He looks like his mama! :) I would love to get the chance to meet him! Any plans for more in the near future??? :)