Friday, March 28, 2008

When Toddlers Attack


Luke's new favorite thing is dropping picture frames. One landed on my foot, as you can see in the picture above. (You can also see that I am in desperate need of a pedicure.)

He also broke my favorite glass frame, which was a wedding gift, by pulling it off the entry table. He's just getting taller and I need to do a new round of babyproofing since he can now reach stuff he couldn't reach before.

I'll post some pictures from Easter in the next few days.

6 comments:

Tom said...

That's a bad bruise. Must of been a really heavy frame. I fell in the parking lot at school on Wednesday. I have skinnned knees, toes and the palm of my right hand is missing a layer of skin. A parent stopped and helped me pick up my belongings that were thrown all over the place. I was pretty embarassed. I'm glad he didn't have a camera. See you soom. Nana

Shauna Lynn said...

welcome to the bad bruise club... although mine can't be blamed on anyone but myself.

Keith, Tiffany, Owen and Delia said...

dang babies:)

Jim and Sharon said...

OUCH!
Poor Mommy! Aunt Pat chipped MeeMaw's front tooth with a cough syrup bottle when Pat was about that age. You need a helmet and complete protective gear with a toddler around. Looking forward to seeing the Easter pics.
Grammy

Anonymous said...

ouch! that looks like it hurts!!

Kim John said...

Eeeek! That looks like it hurt! I'm really surprised that I don't have a broken nose cause Nathan has hit me numerous times square in the nose with books, his head and anything else! haha