Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Favorite Photos from Easter

It's sad that I am just now posting these--but better late than never. The Saturday night before Easter we attempted to go to the Easter service at our church. I say attempted because we didn't want to put Luke in the nursery since he had a cold so we ended up watching the service in this area outside the sanctuary while he ran around. Uncle David came too.

We had a great Easter at my parents' house in Kingsland. The whole James family came (minus 1) as well as Shauna, Jeff and Lily. We had a great meal. Sadly, I forgot the cake I had made for the occasion in the refrigerator and realized we left it about 5 miles from my parents' house. We attempted to have an Easter egg hunt for Luke and Lily. Luke did okay. Once he found one egg, he was pretty much done and we had to keep leading him to the other eggs. He was excited about the Sesame Street characters in the eggs and the M&Ms. Lily had her own little "hunt" on a blanket outside so she could crawl to the eggs. Luke really just wanted to get her eggs.

I think I managed to get a picture of everyone except me and Mark. That always seems to happen.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

those are great...how wonderful that the whole family can be together! luke is so adorable...i just love is his little jacket!

Shauna Lynn said...

don't feel bad... its nice to keep the season lingering on.
neat that it looks like I'm going shirtless under my jean jacket. holding children is not conducive to proper clothing wear.

Tom said...

Great pictures of a special day with loved ones. I got a few pictures of everyone. I think I even got one of you and Mark. Everyone is pretty far off in the distance but I am pretty sure it is ya'll. (I have got to start getting closer shots.) It was a fun day. Love you, Nana

David James said...

That was a fun day. I love seeing Lily and Luke interact with each other. So Shauna goes shirtless under her jean jacket and I look like I'm a 3-year-old "hiding" from everyone by squinting my eyes really hard.

David

Keith, Tiffany, Owen and Delia said...

cute new layout!