Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Resolutions

I have several goals/resolutions that I won't share here, but here are three of my goals:


1. Stop drinking Dr. Pepper! I am 2 days into my no Dr. Pepper goal and I am doing okay. We poured out all the DP we had in the house just in case I had a moment of weakness.






2. Be more organized! Fortunately Mark keeps the clutter pretty pared down in our house, but I want to keep everything more organized and stop accumulating so much stuff. I am notorious for saving things for a "special occasion" which never seems to occur.

We bought this neat little thing at Ikea today to organize the toys in Luke's play area. I L-O-V-E having an Ikea 5 minutes from our house!









3. Take more pictures! I want to learn how to use our new camera and take lots of pictures throughout the year.

Here is one of my favorites from yesterday of Luke and Mark playing in the backyard.

5 comments:

Shauna Lynn said...

i like the layout of the new blog. you're already quite good with your new camera... i can tell a difference from the old one.

Anonymous said...

Those are great!

Jim and Sharon said...

I think the resolution to take even more pictures will benefit everyone - It is inspiring to read what you are doing to start 2008. Pouring out that Dr. Pepper looks very serious!!
You go, girl! - you can do it!
Love,Sharon

David James said...

I proud of you for posting your resolutions. Come over to the Diet Coke side. They now make it with vitamins. Who needs vegetables.

You're becoming quite the Annie Leibovitz with your new Nikon.

Anonymous said...

Great resolutions, great pictures, great blog! Nana