Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A New Car!


We are the proud owners of a 2006 Honda Accord! Mark's parents, Jim and Sharon, made us an AMAZING deal on this car after they got a new car. We are so thankful for their generosity and feel extremely blessed. We even have XM satellite radio now, which we are very excited about!

I was inspired by the Watsons and the Olsons to make a "Project 365" album and try to take a picture every day. I have my doubts that I will be able to take a picture every day but at least I will get one most days. I also have a feeling that the vast majority of the pictures will be of Luke. He's my favorite photography subject. Click on the album to see the pictures. I also added the link on the right side of our blog.

Project 365

4 comments:

Shauna Lynn said...

that is awesome to have such a nice, new car when you weren't even expecting one! glad you're doing project 365... i love that one of luke getting out of the wagon.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new car...so who got the boot? And I am doing my own 365..inspired by you know who!! But Blaine and I are not smart enough to post them!! Enjoy the new car; we are so happy for you guys! We LOVE our Honda Accord!

Anonymous said...

It's a great car. Great in-laws. What a blessing. I think I am going to love this 365 thing. Luke is such a precious boy. Nana

Keith, Tiffany, Owen and Delia said...

i love the picture of luke with the hat and the one giving mark a high five. you are a great photographer!