Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter

DSC_0560 We had a great Easter as a family of four.  Last Easter was one week before Ethan’s big debut.  On Saturday, Luke dyed eggs.  On Sunday, we went to the early service at our church and then drove around a little bit so Ethan could nap.  Then we went to The County Line for lunch—one of our favorite special occasion places.  We came home and the boys got their Easter baskets filled with a few presents and then Luke hunted eggs in the backyard.  It was a great day to celebrate Christ’s resurrection.  Since it was just the four of us, I couldn’t get a family picture.  But I kind of doubt we could have anyway.  I couldn’t even manage to get a picture of both boys sitting in the chair together in their Easter outfits.DSC_0551DSC_0508 DSC_0529 DSC_0532  DSC_0541

DSC_0559-2 DSC_0545

DSC_0561

DSC_0582 DSC_0573

DSC_0575-2

8 comments:

Seth , Angie, Noah said...

Did you get new furniture too?!

The James Family said...

We had to furnish the upstairs gameroom/playroom and we put all of our living room furniture downstairs.

Stephanie said...

What kind of camera do you have? Have I asked that before?! :)

Suzanne said...

Stephanie--I have a Nikon D80. I started with the entry Nikon dslr (d40) and then upgraded. If you don't want a dslr, I just read a post on the momtog blog about a good point and shoot. I think it was a canon g12 or something like that?

Jim and Sharon said...

Precious memories made in your new home! The boys look so handsome in those blue Easter shirts. Love all of you so much.
Looking forward to the next posting.
Ammy

Tom said...

Such good-looking boys! I missed us all being together for Easter. We are going to have to come up with a good plan on how to do b-days and celebrate the Resurrection so we can all be together. Love, Nana

Shauna Lynn said...

the boys look so cute. hopefully next year we can figure out a way to all get together.
p.s.its weird to see my coffee table in your pictures.

Cristi said...

The boys are adorable as always. We miss you guys so much and can't wait to see ya'll soon!