I think I’ve established on this blog that Mark is basically obsessed with any Apple product. So, it should come as no surprise to anyone that he got the new iPhone 4 that came out yesterday. Fortunately, I was eligible for an upgrade on my phone so I got to get one too! Mark stood in line for five and a half hours for phones that had ALREADY BEEN RESERVED FOR US!!! Crazy. I don’t think there is any other product out there that would convince someone to stand in the heat almost all day. While I am not as obsessed as Mark, I have absolutely LOVED having an iPhone and could never live without it. I also really love our iPad. I made this little video of Ethan on my phone. I shot the video, added the music and titles, and posted it to YouTube all from my phone. Hopefully I’ll be posting more videos of the kids since it is super easy. Going through YouTube definitely takes away some of the quality of the video but it still looks decent enough.
7 comments:
you guys are crazy for waiting in line that long FOR SOMETHING YOU ALREADY HAVE A WORKING VERSION Of... although that is pretty awesome that you took that video on your phone. Okay, i'm off to go play on my motorola lotus... yeah, it offers a full key pad and various ring tones...you jealous?
I think that Apple is fortunate to have such devoted fans. If this gives us more frequent videos of the kids I am all for it. I hope there was shade. Also, if Apple is going to keep coming out with such cool stuff Mark may need to rig up with wait-in-line gear.
Cooool! You may have just sold me on Seth upgrading. We never touch our video camera which is so sad with babies. WIsh I could get one but not seeing it in the budget anytime soon.
Great video, Suz. I can't believe you turned one around that fast. I got a kick watching Mark in line at The Domain (albeit, I was 1 hour and 45 minutes behind him sweating like a crazy person). Each time I passed by, he was deep in conversation with "strangers" in line talking anything and everything Apple. At one point four of them were gathered around an iPad deep in debate about something.
I love Apple product launch days. They always make for good stories...and blog posts. Now if Steve Jobs would just decide to launch in January.
Keep the great iMovies coming!
David
Such a sweet, sweet video of my babydoll. I think you need to "practice" sending one to Ammy and PawPaw at least once a week! LOL
Love those boys!!
Ammy
I'll say it again....we folks down here in Buda who are "off the grid" have to live through our Apple friends. Thanks for loving us simple folk down here. Ha! I'm jealous for sure, I'd love to play with an iphone, even if I could get my hands on an old version, I'd be happy. But, what's the point when we don't have texting on our plan. ARGH!
cute viedo. Yes, you could have gotten the phone sent to your house on the same day.
Post a Comment