Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Lately….

We’ve been keeping busy. Luke started his summer Mother’s Day Out program today and I am so thankful. We’ve been stuck at home a lot and I’m glad at least two days a week he can play with friends and do some fun stuff. We spent a night at Ammy and Paw Paw’s house and went swimming at Maggie and Jo’s. That was a lot of fun. Mark is leaving for a conference tomorrow morning in Annapolis, Maryland so Mom is coming to stay with us for a few days. I was most definitely not ready to do the days AND nights all by myself. Ethan will be two months on Saturday and I’ll do a post all about what he is up to these days. Here are some photos from my iPhone to show what’s been going on with us.

robin lukeswim lukesroom ethanasleep library lubys shampoo ethantowel

Left to right, top to bottom

1) Luke in the Robin costume made by Mark’s grandmother for Halloween when Mark and David were little.

2) Luke having a blast playing with Maggie in the pool

3) Luke acting out Toy Story while Ethan takes a little nap

4) close-up of Ethan sleeping

5) reading a Batman book at the library

6) Ethan hanging out while we ate at Luby’s on Memorial Day (we couldn’t pass up the $3.99 LuAnn platters :) )

7) $95 worth of hair products purchased for $5 at an estate sale (my new favorite pastime)

8) Ethan after his bath in his Longhorn towel

4 comments:

Cora said...

I love the picture of Ethan hanging out at Luby's. He looks so comfortable and content! Yeah, estate sales are pretty fun, especially when you find a good deal! Luke looks so cute in his Robin outfit. See ya'll soon : )

Amber said...

I can't believe I haven't met Ethan yet. Hopefully soon. The announcement was so fun to get in the mail.

Shauna Lynn said...

that longhorn towel picture is about the cutest thing i've ever seen.

Jim and Sharon said...

Luke and Ethan look so happy and content. I think you and Mark have accomplished so much in 2 months and the pictures tell that story. Thanks for posting. Here's to a fun, busy and did I say busy summer!!!
Love,
Ammy