We’ve been busy lately moving things around for Ethan’s arrival. There’s still so much to do though! Luke’s furniture got ready several weeks before we thought it would, so two weekends ago we got his big boy room all ready. He really likes it and transitioned wonderfully to his new bed. He’s been sleeping in his new bed a little more than a week now. I want Shauna to make some more art for his walls, but basically the room is done. Here are some pictures:
Earlier this month, Luke had “pajama day” at school. He was excited to wear his pj’s and his teacher made pancakes for them. I had my glucose test that morning so Mark took him to school and took a few pictures before school.
I’m in my third trimester now and definitely starting to get more uncomfortable. We have our 3D/4D ultrasound on Thursday and I am really excited about that! We did it with Luke and I just loved getting a better glimpse of him than the ultrasounds at my doctor’s office. We had an ultrasound last Thursday and my doctor estimated Ethan weighs about 2.5 pounds and did manage to get a little picture of him. I like this picture because he looks happy (the picture quality isn’t great because this is a picture of a picture taken with a phone).
8 comments:
Great job on Luke's room! That stain on the furniture really turned out nice and the decorations looks classy.
I think world peace could be solved if we could all just go to work/school in our PJs every now and then.
Can't wait to see the 3D/4D pics. Ethan looks like he's a photogenic baby already.
Uncle David
So glad to get pictures of the "big boy" bedroom. Luke is certainly independent and adaptable to take to the change so readily.Yay for Luke!!
Love the Thomas PJs!! And I agree with Uncle David that Ethan is already photogenic and a happy, happy baby. Ammy and PawPaw are beaming with pride over both of their grandsons...so much to be thankful for ...so many blessings to enjoy...so much to love. Thanks for updating....
Ammy
his room looks soooo good! Reid's needs so much work--aughhH! I'm impressed.
wish lily's school could have a pj day... that would seriously cut down on the amount of arguing i have to endure for one morning.
i love luke's room. that pottery barn bedding is really cute! it'll be nice for him to have a change of scenery.
i'll probably have to get another 3d ultrasound after you do.
I love Luke's room! You did such a good job on it! The baby does look happen on the sonogram picture! I can't wait to see pics from your sono Thursday!
Love Luke's room. I think Luke looks extremely cute in his pjs. Ethan is adorable. It is just so amazing that we can get a glimpse of his cute little face. He does look quite content. I can't wait to hold him. Love, Nana
Little Ethan already looks so cute. Ethan is one of my favorite names, too. You have a sweet little family. Luke's room looks great. It's inspiring me to try and make Birchie's room a little more organized.
Luke looks so cute in his PJs. His room looks great. Ethan looks like he's smiling! Thanks for sharing the pictures. Love, Pat
Post a Comment