Thursday, January 7, 2010

Hook’em Horns!

           lukehorns

Luke is ready for the National Championship tonight! Uncle David got him this cool shirt for Christmas.  Let’s hope they win--but win or lose we still love the Longhorns in the James household.

DSC_0006-2 DSC_0008

Luke is saying “Hook’em Horns!” in that last picture. :)

 

6 comments:

Jo said...

I'm with Luke...Hook 'Em early & often! Luke rocks!

Jim and Sharon said...

I am jumping on that Longhorn bandwagon, too. Luke is leading us all--thanks, Luke!
Hook'Em!
Ammy

Tom said...

That is an awesome shirt Luke is wearing. He wears the colors well. I do hope they win. Love, Nana

Shauna Lynn said...

real bummer that they lost... probably because lily didn't show her pride that day and wear her longhorn slippers.

Maggie said...

Luke is learning so many new things and growing up so fast! Luv that "Hook Em"!
The game was a heartbreaker, especially Colt's injury. I was so impressed with what he said in his interview on the field after the game.
what a legacy!

Cristi said...

Luke, I've got to hang out with you more and teach you to Gig Em!