Luke had a fun Valentine's Day pizza party at school. I was astonished by the number of homemade Valentines that were in his bag when he came home. There are some seriously crafty moms out there who apparently manage their time a lot better than I do. They're probably not obsessed with reading blogs like I am. Next year, I'll have to pay Shauna to make some cute homemade Valentines for Luke. I got a new camera and lens with my birthday money (plus I sold my old camera), and I have been practicing taking pictures. Here are some of my favorites:
All three pictures have something in common. Can you guess what it is? He's holding Thomas in the first one, playing at the Thomas table in the second one, and wearing Thomas socks in the third one.
7 comments:
oh my goodness! that 2nd picture is just about the cutest thing i've ever seen... starting the petition to jeff for a Nikon d80- now!
so cute! so does Luke actually like watching the Thomas show? my kids are totally bored by it, but i wish they would like something like that as much as luke does! great photos...isn't that nifty fifty awesome?!?
too cute!
photos are really good - Luke looks cute with his new haircut...wouldn't you like to know what he was thinking in that second picture?
Ammy
He's a handsome boy. I am impressed with the shots. I am glad you got the camera and lens you wanted. Our boy does love his Thomas. Love you all, Nana
Hi!
Congrats on the camera! You are really getting good with it. Also, loved the valentine from Luke(and you:)) I sort of let valentines slip by me this year. Sorry! I love y'all a bunch, anyway!
maggie
Wow! Great shots. You're quite the pro these days. But, you've also got an adorable subject for those pics! :)
Post a Comment