Shauna and I have joined forces and are creating birth announcements, birthday invitations, holiday cards and various other things together. We decided to keep the VanillaBean name since there was already a cute logo. Laura has moved onto her own booming photography business. See her work here. She is really talented and you should definitely use her if you live in the Houston area. Shauna is the creative genius behind us and I am just the one learning all the Photoshop tricks and techniques. She stole all of the creativity genes from me somehow (even though she was born four years after me). So, for now, she still needs me on the team. I have been learning all I can about Photoshop Elements and we've had fun making these designs. We both could never find cute designs we liked on the affordable websites, and the ones we really liked were way too expensive. So, we've learned to make our own stuff. Visit our blog for some free Valentine's cards.
5 comments:
i love them suzanne! y'all are fabulous - i'm waiting for a photographer's license :) i'm so impressed with your photoshop talents. p.s. i'm back to commenting...hold me to it :) i enjoy reading y'alls updates on Luke and life.
Congrats on the new venture. I've been impressed with your Photoshop skillz. That's a powerful program to get your head around, but you seem to know your way around it and make it sing.
you guys are awesome! ill order my christmas cards from you next year. one day you'll have to teach me how to use photoshop. i really just need to figure out how to remove snot from kids face in a picture:) oh, and your models were gorgeous!
yea...very exciting!! how fun for you both. count on us for business for sure!!
Yeah, I think that is great that the two of you are entering into a business venture together. You both have your own strengths and talents. I believe you will bring out the best in each other. Love you all, Nana
Post a Comment