Thursday, February 19, 2009

Picture Post

DSC_0054-1

Luke and I spent the day yesterday with Shauna and Lily and then we all went over to Nana and Augie's house.  Here are some of my favorite pictures from the day:

***Disclaimer: I really feel like I should say that I realize that I am in no way a "real" photographer.  I have a nice camera and I like to take pictures with it and then edit the photos on the computer. ***

DSC_0006

Aren't Lily's eyes beautiful?

DSC_0014

DSC_0089-1

DSC_0048-1

7 comments:

Shauna Lynn said...

those are all really cute... i definitely am jealous of that camera

Jim and Sharon said...

Love the pictures - that camera and your ability make a great pair..
I love the picture of Luke on the top of the slide - all boy!! Good pictures of Lilybug, too. You have some great material.
Ammy

Anonymous said...

great pictures! looks like cousins love each other so much!! keep up the great work with the photography...i think you have a hidden gift in there!!

David James said...

I'd say those photographs make you a "real" photographer. Don't sell yourself short! You have a great eye for that.

Anonymous said...

seriously, suzanne! these are great...you don't need a disclaimer ;) were these all with the 50mm? luke just keeps getting cuter!

Cristi said...

Can I take lessons from you on how to take such good shots? You have a good eye little lady and such great subjects! :)

Tom said...

Great pictures. Love you all, Nana