Luke and I spent the day with Shauna and Lily yesterday. We went to a fun playgroup with Shauna’s friends and had a picnic lunch. After Nana got home from school, we went over there and took a fun boat ride to enjoy the beautiful day. I didn’t have my camera but here are a few pics from Shauna and Jeff’s camera.
![]()
![]()
6 comments:
I love these pictures. Luke and Lily look like they are really having a blast. Too cute.
Ammy
how fun!!!!!!!
so cute!
Well, I finally had time to catch up on the "blogs" I am glad you put some photos on of the boat ride. It was a beautiful day for a boat ride. We are looking forward to the day we can take the grandkids on riding the tube. We always enjoy getting to hang out with all of you. Love you all, Nana
so fun! we still want to come out for a boat ride sometime...the kids must love it :)
hey. i just looked at your photo album and it was too cute. i cant believe how much theyve changed in just a year!
Post a Comment