Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Flashback: February 24, 2007


I'm so happy, I can hardly contain myself.

When Jeff and I went to Auditorium Shores on a cold and rainy February afternoon almost two years ago, I'm not sure how many of the thousands of people there would have predicted tonight's outcome.

It's been a fun ride. I'm excited about the future.

http://markandsuz.blogspot.com/2007/02/obama-rama.html


- Mark

3 comments:

Jim and Sharon said...

What a difference a day makes!!!I am worn out by the excitement.

Congratulations, "POMAMMA"!!!!We are behind you all the way.

Mom

Pat said...

I was so happy I couldn't go to sleep last night. I was glued to CNN until about 2:00AM. And did I mention waffles? What a perfect evening!
Love,
Aunt Pat

Tom said...

It truly is a historic event for our country. Honestly, I am glad the campaigning is over for awhile. I sincerely hope that Obama does an amazing job. Nana