On Saturday we had a fun reunion with the McAnelly and Carpenter families. This was the first time all of us could be together with our kids. Jen, Cristi and I were in a prayer group many years ago--before any of us were even close to being married. We've all stayed close through the years and it was fun to get together. We need to do it more often. My child opted not to cooperate for the photos. :) Maybe one day we'll be able to get one of the three boys smiling.
4 comments:
good pictures, good times....treasured moments that last a lifetime. Thanks for sharing. You all look very happy.
yea!! let's definite;y do it more often!! you guys are the best hosts!
I had a flashback to 2002. Glad you all are keeping in touch.
A great picture of all of you. I think it is neat that you all had boys. Love you all, Nana
Post a Comment