I'm posting from my phone so hopefully the pictures are in the right order.
1. Ethan got a much needed haircut.
2. Luke waiting outside for a friend's mom to come pick him up for a playdate. I can't believe he is big enough for playdates without me.
3. Mark and Luke went to "Desserts with Dad" at Luke's school. Luke loved not having to share Mark with me and Ethan. We need to be better about doing things with them individually.



3 comments:
These pictures are precious.
Luke is getting so big and grown-up. Wish I knew exactly what he was thinking sitting on the porch.
I have seen that expression that Ethan had on his face many times - taking it all in. Such a cutie!
Luke was beaming in that picture with Mark. Such a special time.
Thanks for sharing these with everyone. Waiting for the next post!!
Love,
Ammy
That picture of Luke on the front porch is great. I'm sure he's thinking about Lego's and Star Wars or both! Ethan's little face has so much personality.
Such a beautiful family! The boys are growing up so fast-Love them so much!
Love, Nana
Post a Comment