this is our chalkboard in the kitchen—I wanted to highlight Mark’s awesome chalk artwork :)
Wow—I am a really pathetic blogger. Okay—the whole purpose of this blog is to chronicle the life of our family because Lord knows I am no scrapbooker or diary-keeper. I don’t even know where to begin since I last blogged in November. I’ll start with this guy…
Lukie B :
- still obsessed with all things Star Wars and got Star Wars books, Legos and action figures for Christmas
- he also got a scooter and is learning how to ride it
- still a very picky eater
- says so many words now. I really wanted to do a developmental update on him but this will have to do. He repeats what we say and is a really good talker for 20 months (in my opinion). He says new words every day. He calls Luke—“Gook”
- LOVES the Wiggles. He was obsessed with Yo Gabba Gabba for a long time but right after Christmas we showed him the Wiggles and it has been all Wiggles all the time.
- Got his own iPod touch for Christmas, which I think is hilarious and awesome. We like to start our kids on Apple products very early. He also got this awesome case for his iPod, which is genius.
- loves dogs so much, especially David’s dog Molly. Molly was his main source of entertainment while we stayed at Ammy and PawPaw’s house.
That is all I can think of for now. But it is a start! I think I might write a post about our rat problem next. Good times.
2 comments:
Miles and miles of smiles with this post!
Love the pictures of the boys and the things they are into these days.
Love,
Ammy
Love those darling boys! Nana
Post a Comment