We are painting this weekend. Trying to get as much done as possible before we have people come paint the trim and doors. We have had lots of help painting and are so thankful.
The kitchen was red--not our taste. Luke's room was lavender. Ethan's room was bright pink with ladybugs all over that took about 50 coats of primer to cover.
I'll post a few pics I took with my phone but something with this app makes the pictures really low quality. But it's the best I can do for now.
We love the house and I just can't tell you how happy it makes me to look out the window and see trees.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
4 comments:
I can't wait to see more pictures and come visit. I was driving through CP and wondered, maybe Suz. lives here.
Oh man! Painting gets old FAST! :) Can't wait to see it all finished!
can't wait to see it all!
you're killing me! I want to come over NOW :)
Post a Comment