We had a fun birthday party for Luke last Saturday at Kiddie Acres. It was hot but the kids had a lot of fun. We’ve just had to accept the fact that Luke’s birthday is always going to be hot since it is September in Texas. We were so thankful it didn’t rain though! The past two years it has been rainy the weekend of his birthday party.
The place has different rides that are the perfect size for kids Luke’s age and younger. Luke’s most favorite part of the party was the Blue Beetle cake his Ammy made especially for him. She also made adorable cupcakes to go along with the cake. The party didn’t really have a theme—I haven’t quite gotten into the whole “theme” thing yet (much to Shauna’s dismay), but I’d say it was a combination carnival/Super Hero themed party. Here are some pictures from the party:
8 comments:
i'm having to accept that your not a 'theme'y kind of person... nonetheless... the party was really cute and fun. wish lily wasn't looking like a dirty orphan kid in that taylor swift t-shirt though.
Happy Birthday Luke! Party looks like fun!
Great pictures! I need to get busy and send you the ones I took!
I had fun watching the kids and seeing everyone.
Luke's party was a great success. He is getting so big - good to see him have such fun with all of his little friends. (Looks like I am belting out the national anthem with my mouth open so wide in that picture with Ethan.) Ethan was so sweet and precious the whole time. Love those boys so much.
Ammy
You can tell in Luke's face he was having a blast. I think Ammy should start cranking out Blue Beetle cake pans.
Wish I could have been there!!!
just saw this...too cute!! looks like it was a very fun party!
What a cool place. Looks like the kids had a great time.
Post a Comment