Monday, October 18, 2010

So Behind…

These guys are most definitely a full-time (and then some) job:

DSC_0379

I felt compelled to write a short post so I can see something new on my blog.  I have so many posts I want to write for our family memories.  I’m just so behind….on everything….I feel like I am never caught up.  I have just felt really overwhelmed lately taking care of both boys and doing all the things I am supposed to do.  And I even have a helpful husband.  A really helpful one. I wish I could just get caught up.  Or even ahead on some things.  Ethan has had a bad cold and I’ve felt like we have a newborn again.  When I am up several times during the night, my plans for waking up early and getting caught up on things almost always go out the window.  Obviously time management is not my strong suit because a productive person would be doing a load of laundry instead of writing this blog post. :) 

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I am with you! I feel like I am never caught up, and Guthry has been really busy at work so my helper is gone! Mommyhood can be overwhelming at times. I feel like when I finally update my blog I have to do like 5 posts at a time. :)

Cora said...

If it makes you feel any better, I can see on your blog how long its been, since I've posted on mine--4 months!!! I'll get around to it soon. We are going to visit Dixie Lee tomorrow since Ron's out of town for the week, so maybe I'll have time then. Do you have some mommy friends nearby that you can commiserate with? I was so thankful that my friend Sara invited us to go to the pumpkin patch on Sunday, since Ron was gone. Birch does much better when she's outdoors and there are lots of things to see.