….has been good and bad.
I don’t want to talk too much about the bad (MAJOR issues related to breastfeeding/pumping, antibiotics, lots of crying, antidepressant medication, more crying…..). Once all that is cleared up, I really think I can handle this whole motherhood of two business!!
But I do want to talk about all the good things from this week:
Luke had his first ever dentist appointment on Wednesday. We were SO proud of him! He wasn’t scared at all and let the dentist and hygienist do all that they needed to do in his mouth. They said we need to brush better and floss (uhhh….yeah) but overall he got a good report. He is such a trooper with stuff like that. Here are some photos from Mark’s phone:
Luke also started swim lessons. He was so excited and got a new Spiderman towel and snazzy blue goggles. The teacher said he was pretty scared and wouldn’t put his face under the water but he had a good time and was cooperative. He can stay on level one as long as he needs to and then will move up through the other levels.
We found out Ethan really enjoys being outside. It really seems to calm him down and he likes to just observe his surroundings. Here is a phone picture of Luke and Ethan outside:
Look at those sweet boys—I am so blessed!!!!
7 comments:
Wow... i'm proud of lukie. there is no way lily wouldn't be scared at the dentist. ethan is SO cute!! He always looks so calm and serene.
You have had a full week(s) of happenings. We are so proud of Luke for going to the dentist and not being afraid. This is MAJOR. I like the way the swimming lessons are set up to master a level and move up at his own pace.
You and Mark are so blessed with the boys and with each other. May you have strength for each day to walk through this difficult time. Anyone who has gone through this knows how terribly hard it is but also knows the bountiful blessings that help you get through it. Love you all.
Ammy
Two Amazing Blessings from God! Love you so much, Nana
Love all those pictures. The one of Luke and Ethan together and Ethan has his eyes open . . . perfect! Very good looking boys, I say:)) I am wanting to see y'all again soon but I've sort of stayed away because I know it has been a trying time for all of you. Let me know when( or if) there would be a good time to come see y'all. Much Love, mj
p.s. new surprise for Luke in the pool
Ethan takes after his big brother and dad -- wanting to be in the yard all day. I have a feeling Mark will have a few willing yard mowers before too long.
What handsome boys!! It looks like they are already buddies. What a blessing! I proud of Luke for being so brave at the dentist's office. Love to you all!
Yea for Luke! Ethan is precious. You are prayed for!!
Post a Comment