Ethan turned one month old on Wednesday. We celebrated by having Shauna, Lily, Eli and Mom over for a playdate. It was chaotic with the four kids but it was fun too. I’m curious how it will work out without Mom there to watch Luke and Lily while Shauna and I take care of Ethan and Eli. There’s no telling what they will get into.
Ethan is still a good baby. Naps seem to be our one weak area. If he is being held, he sleeps great, but we are working on putting him down for naps so I can get stuff done and have time with Luke. At night he gets swaddled, eats and goes to sleep easily in his bassinet. He will go almost 4 hours for that first stretch and then it is 3 hours every time after that. Can you tell that I am obsessed with his sleep?? :) But it could be a lot worse. I am still just thankful that we can put him down at night instead of holding him all night like we did with Luke.
Overall, he is a happy little guy and doesn’t cry unless he is hungry or over stimulated. He is not a big fan of his carseat….yet….I’m hoping that will change.
Here are some photos I took of him at one month:
And this is how he felt by the end of the photo shoot:
6 comments:
He is beautiful! I can't believe he is already a month old!
Great photos. I love his little blue pants. He definitely has Mark's coloring. Happy One Month Ethan!!!
Sweet, sweet little Ethan. I love his hair and eyes. I know he takes after Mark in that last picture. Mark ALWAYS hated to have his picture taken!!
Keep those pictures coming.
Much love to my newest little angel,
Ammy
Great pictures. He is a precious, beatiful little boy. I can't wait until I can spend more time with all of you. Love, Nana
he's so cute... and i'm so glad we got to get out of the house and see y'all. i think eli is already trying to catch up with him since wednesday... he's looking chubbier daily.
Too cute. He's grown so much since we saw him last! Can't wait to hold him. Love ya'll. Sounds like you're on a good start with the sleep :)
Post a Comment