Monday, August 24, 2009

Luke’s Story

I just had to post this because I want to remember it forever.  Tonight, Mark and Luke went to Wal-Mart to pick up a few things we needed.  When they got home, Luke wanted to tell me a story.  This is his EXACT quote:

“Once upon a time a boy named Luke arrived at Wal-Mart to buy some groceries.  The End. “

I thought that was so cute!  Also, the other day, Mark was helping Luke make his bed and asked him how it looked and Luke said it looked “splendid.”  He picked that up from watching Thomas. 

I love that little guy so much.

Here are three recent pictures taken on my iPhone camera (hence the poor quality of the photos.)  The first one is Luke in Lily’s DJ Lance costume from Yo Gabba Gabba, the second one is Luke on his new nap mat, and the third one is Luke and Lily watching television this morning while Shauna was at her special doctor appointment. :)

 djlance2

 napmat lukelily

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

He is so smart! That is hilarious. We are excited about Shauna!

David James said...

I think you found Luke's Halloween costume. I love that little guy too!

Jim and Sharon said...

He continues to amaze us all-- so smart, handsome, funny, curious, and creative...keep those stories coming.
Love, Ammy

Anonymous said...

that is too cute! thanks for sharing! he is so smart...amazing what they can do. and i love the dj lance costume!

Tom said...

Luke comes up with some of the cutest things. I love how much Luke and Lily enjoy each other. Augie and I love them both so much. Nana

Amber said...

How cute. I like the story.

Liz said...

oh that made me laugh out loud! I love those little stories, how funny!