Last Friday, Luke and I attended our last Gymboree class. Last year, for Luke's birthday, Grammy and PawPaw gave Luke a membership to Gymboree. We have loved every second of it!! My cousin Becky couldn't say enough good things about Gymboree and took her kids when they were little (her oldest is now in college). I knew I wanted to try it out after her recommendation. We started on September 7 last year. Back then, Luke was just taking a few steps and was still crawling. Now he runs all over the place and jumps, slides, sings, and dances.
We decided to end our membership since Luke started in Mother's Day Out. I didn't want our schedule too overbooked. But we will really miss our weekly date with Gymbo and Miss Liz! I am considering rejoining in the summer because it is wonderful to have a nice, cool place to go and play and let him run some of his energy off.
Thank you so much for this wonderful gift, Grammy and PawPaw!!
Here are several pictures from his last class:
We're looking forward to enjoying Gymboree with all of our friends and family for Luke's second birthday party!
5 comments:
I'm so glad you all did that for a year. I even enjoyed my time there when Mark and I visited this summer while you were in Arkansas. I'm sure he picked up tons of motor skills and other things you'll never even know. Yay Gymbo!
You are very welcome! But I think we have received so much joy in return. We have watched Luke grow and develop his motor skills which we think are quite advanced.....(no prejudice there!) Gymboree has certainly given him a safe and fun climate to master some of these skills- thanks for updating with such cute photos.
Ammy and PawPaw
it looks like he had so much fun and learned lots too...ahh, the benefits of a big city!! =)
i must admit that i'm glad my jealousy for your gymboree membership will be ending... but now you have mother's day out. my poor unenriched child.
I agree with Ammy that Gymboree has really good for Luke. I have heard his little singing voice and it so cute. He'll learn alot at MDO as well. They are just little sponges. We can't wait for the b-day party and get a first hand look at all the fun. Love you all, Nana
Post a Comment