Monday, December 24, 2007

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

The James Family said...

David
Luke in a Santa suit. A stethascope and Rufus. What else do you need? I'd let that little fellow deliver my presents any day. I can't wait to see Luke open presents tomorrow.
Monday, December 24, 2007 - 10:14 PM

maggie
How cute he is!!!!! Thanks so much for the picture. The suit looks like it fits him pretty well! See you tomorrow.
Monday, December 24, 2007 - 11:50 PM

Grammy
I wish I knew what he was thinking and saying while he is playing Dr. Santa! He is precious! Merry Christmas to you all, too. See you soon! Love you bunches.
Tuesday, December 25, 2007 - 07:03 AM

Aunt Pat
I think Luke could get Scrooge into the holiday spirit with this picture!! He is adorable - I can't wait to see him open his presents today! Love to you all!
Tuesday, December 25, 2007 - 07:57 AM

Nana and Granddad
Ho! Ho! Ho! What a cutie pie. Hope you have a fun-filled day. We love you all.
Tuesday, December 25, 2007 - 10:42 AM