Suz had her final appointment with Dr. Pevoto this morning, and the induction is set for Monday, September 18. She’s actually going to check in to the hospital on Sunday at 7 p.m. so they can give her a medication to help things along. He said she had not made any more progress as far as being dilated. Luke is still head down and low which is good. He said even with his size (almost 9 lbs at last check), there is still a good chance of her delivering without having to have a c-section. That’s what we’re praying for (but we’re ready to welcome him any way he wants to come out).
My last day at work is Friday! I’ll be off until October 18 or so. I can’t wait. I’ll need at least a month to get Luke up to speed on a few things: the Texas football season to date (I won’t tell him about the Ohio St. game), why Aggies and people from Oklahoma should be approached with caution and LOST (okay, so I’ll only try to explain that one to him).
Suz and I plan to spend the weekend enjoying our last few days as a two-person household until 2028. Unless there’s news to share this weekend, watch this space on Monday for some photos.
Disclaimer: The comment about Aggies is made only in jest. (We know some quality Aggies.) The comment about people from Oklahoma is not.
1 comment:
UNCLE DAVID
Hang in there, Suzanne. I'd like to be in the room when Mark's explaining LOST to Luke. I need a refresher, too.
Friday, September 15, 2006 - 08:02 AM
Post a Comment