Wow! I can't believe I am 16 weeks pregnant. I think I am finally starting to show!! I think I am carrying "high" because the top part of my stomach is starting to poke out. My mom said she carried high so maybe that's what I am doing as well. I don't know if a totally random person would know I am pregnant. But people at school say I am showing and said there is a big difference between last week and this week. I am wearing maternity clothes. Plus, my mom says I am definitely showing and I always take my mom's word. So far, the second trimester has been much better. Thank goodness! I only threw up once last week and that was because I smelled a really gross smell. So, I am even more sensitive to smells than before I was pregnant. I feel more energetic too. I still go to bed as early as possible but I definitely feel more energy in the afternoons.I am reading a book called Baby Bargains. It is pretty informative. It rates cribs, and tons of other baby stuff. This whole nursery furniture thing is overwhelming to me. I want good stuff but I don't want to spend a fortune. It just seems like a really big decision.
I cannot wait to know the sex of our child!!! The anticipation is excruciating to me!!! Anyone that knows me, knows I am not the most patient person in the world, so waiting until May seems like TORTURE!!! According to the Chinese Lunar Calendar (and who could doubt the Chinese Lunar Calendar) we are having a boy. So......I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Mark is outside painting a cradle we got from a friend at school. So, that's one less thing we'll have to buy.... (Sunday night update: Here is the cradle--all painted and assembled).
I am excited because I get to see Sarah and Amber today!! I haven't seen Sarah in forever and I haven't seen Amber in several months.
5 comments:
You are showing and you look beautiful. I am as excited as you are. I can't wait to be a gradmother. I am so happy for you and Mark. Don't stress over the baby furniture. When you find out the sex, it will all come together. I love you all. MOM, JK :)
Yea!! Suzanne, you look beautiful as a pregnant lady! Ditto what your mom said...everything comes together eventually. BUT, it sure is TORTURE until it does. Can't wait to see you and Mark next with our little girl! P.S. The cradle looks really nice. :)
yeah... you're definitely showing. you're a cute little pregnant lady now... instead of a lady that just vomits a lot. mom's really excited about being a gradmother and i'm excited about being an aut! i can't wait to move in for the summer and help decorate the nursery.
Yea for maternity clothes!! What a cutie!
Kenlyn
Congrats on your pregnancy; you are showing! I'm 12 weeks today and I definitely have a little bump!
Post a Comment