Thursday, April 20, 2006
May 10 Can't Get Here Soon Enough....
I went in for my monthly checkup yesterday. Actually, my original appointment was last Thursday, which had to be rescheduled by my doctor, and was moved to Monday. Mark and I went in on Monday and they informed me that Dr. Pevoto was gone due to an emergency C-Section so they rescheduled me for yesterday (Wednesday). I called before I left school, to make sure he was there and they said he was there....and what do you know...when we got there, they called me in and said Dr. Pevoto was leaving for a C-Section and I would need to be rescheduled or see the nurse practitioner. So, we opted for seeing the nurse practitioner. We got to hear the heartbeat and she measured me and said everything looked/sounded great. But the best part is that we got to schedule the 20 week ultrasound. So, the big day is May 10 at 8:30 a.m.!!! Hopefully the baby will cooperate and we'll finally find out what we're having!! I can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
wow--i cannot believe all you had to go through for your last appt. i would've opted for the nurse, too!! :)
suz, i can't get over how close we are w/everything!! our big day is may 11 at 3:00, which also just so happens to be our anniversary!! it will be the best ever. :)
p.s. i definitely have not been "measured"--i guess i shouldn't be worried about that?...
congratulations on your news!! doug and i are supposed to find out this afternoon...so here's hoping there are no little hands covering any little parts! :)
suz, i'm so sorry i've never written you back. :( i hope to do so before i leave for Finland (in less than 4 days!!)...but if not, please know that i love you and am thinking of you.
Post a Comment