Suz here....I went to the doctor today for my checkup. I am 13 weeks. Only 1 more week to go and then I am in my second trimester. I have read that is the best trimester and my energy should return and my morning sickness should hopefully subside. The morning sickness has become less frequent, but I still have episodes. I had one just this morning--I thought I had turned a corner because I hadn't thrown up all week, but it was pretty bad today. We didn't have an ultrasound today. Dr. Pevoto just listened to the heartbeat with the doppler. He had a hard time finding the heartbeat because he said the baby was moving a lot. Every few seconds there was a loud sound on the monitor and Dr. Pevoto said the baby was kicking. He finally found it and said the baby sounded great. I guess maybe I will have an active baby. At least one of us will be!
My good friend Rebekah, who is 1 day ahead of me in her pregnancy, posted some possible names for her child. I thought I would post the names Mark and I have picked out since most of the people that read this blog already know.
If we have a girl: her name will be Ella Grace James. (Ella was Mark's maternal grandmother's first name, and we just really like that name.)
If we have a boy: his name will be Luke B. James (we're still trying to come up with a "B" middle name--we want to have a little LBJ :) .)
These names aren't really up for debate, so hopefully everyone likes them. If you have a "B" name suggestion, we would love to hear it.
4 comments:
Hey Suzanne and Mark!
I love your name choices...Luke is what we want to name a boy when we have him. Just a few more weeks and you'll know which name it will be!!! Can't wait to hear.
Dude, I was going to suggest Benjamin. Course, you could go with Brian, like his Uncle David.
Hey suz!!
so great to read about your check-up. guess what? you actually may be ahead of me now!! my doctor gave me a solidified due date when i went for my 2nd appt (on tuesday--so close to yours!)...sept 22nd.
and i surprisingly (and happily!!) got to have another ultrasound--and SAW the little arms and legs kicking around in there!! it was so amazing. :)
oh, and i LOVE your names. :)
i love that you're going to have an ella (love that name) or a little lbj!! :)
my vote is for beauregard or bucky... however i am so excited to hear that he is active... maybe that means he will be athletic as well... and bring honor back to the kimmels in this area... there has been a drought there for many years.
Post a Comment