Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What a Mess......

Here is a picture of the chaos that the kids and I escaped this week. We are in full-blown kitchen remodel mode and saying goodbye to our tile floors, laminate countertops, box fluorescent light, and some other things. We are all anxious to get back into our regular routine but we still have the backsplash that needs to be installed next week and will have to go out of town again while the cabinets are painted next week (to escape the fumes). But soon all this mess will be a memory and I wil have a kitchen I love!!


1 comment:

Jim and Sharon said...

Looks like a very violent natural disaster!

These pictures will be only a reminder of the all of the hard work and planning that the two of you have done.
I am eagerly waiting to see the pictures in the blog that reads: Mission Accomplished!!

Love,
Ammy