Thursday, May 24, 2012

First Day of Summer

This is how Luke and Ethan celebrated our first day of summer vacation. They made the world's largest mess. It may not look that bad but I assure you it is. But that's what playrooms are for, right?

3 comments:

Jim and Sharon said...

Don't they look cute sitting there together?
Nothing is as sweet as the first day of summer vacation.
They did a fine job of messing up the house. I give them an A+.

Ammy

Tom said...

It looks like the boys know what the room is for. I love the picture of them sitting in the chairs. You know they will be ready to do it all again tomorrow. Yeah for Summer!
Love, Nana

Seth , Angie, Noah said...

I would LOVE to have a playroom to keep the mess in... instead it's in my large family room/office/playroom, lol. thankful for a big room!