
We sold our house! And we have a contract on another house. So much to talk about. I'm trying this new app for blogging I downloaded for my phone. So right now I am blogging from the Chick-Fil-A playscape because our (old) house is being inspected. We're so excited!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
5 comments:
So excited for all of you! You two have worked so hard to make this happen. Enjoy the ride!
Love,
Ammy
Yay! We're excited too... mostly to come play in your new house.
ps... you need to make lukie wear socks in there. he's going to pick up some kind of fungus.
So so happy for you guys! Cannot wait to see the new place. Would be happy to help in any way we can :)
Hip hip hooray. Hip hip hooray. I know you all worked your tails off getting the house ready. It paid off! Congratulations. Can't wait to see the new place in person.
I have been thinking about you and the house sell all month. I am so excited. Email me where you are moving! I want to see pictures too.
Post a Comment